e premte, nëntor 03, 2006

Some old pictures

"This better be worth it..."

("Espero que isso valha a pena...")
[7 months old]

"I'm only 6 months old and I have more sun tan than my Daddy!"

"Tenho só 6 meses de idade e já sou mais bronzeada que meu Pai!"

[6 months old]



"I reeeeeeally hate this hat. Wait 'til you're old, Daddy, just wait..."

"Eu odeeeeio esse chapéu. Me aguarde quando você estiver velhinho, Papai, espere..."

[8 months old]





"Yes and no. Yes, Daddy has been wearing the same raggy swimming shorts since before I was even concieved. No, I am not peeing. Not yet, that is."

("Sim e não. Sim, Papai está usando o mesmo short de banho vagabundo desde antes que eu fui concebida. Não, não estou mijando. Isso é, ainda não.")

[7 months old]




"Ok, now bring my hostie with butter! Lots of butter!"
("Valeu, agora traga minha hóstia com manteiga! Muita manteiga!")

[8 months old]

Nuk ka komente: